Poštová banka has been operating on the Slovak market for more than 20 years, with more than a million of retail clients it is one of the main market players. Its branch network consists of 49 internal outlets, 215 ATMs and all relevant services are available in branches of Slovak post office with 1600 outlets across Slovakia.
The current trend of increasing independence at the Slovak Post office is focused on electronic payment methods. On card issuing, the target is the mobile application, on the card usage, it's mainly cash withdrawals from ATMs. Size of the existing ATM network is one of the greatest in Slovakia. Unfortunately, it has been hectically built and the infrastructure is no longer linked to market standards. Infinity Consulting has proposed a solution in the following activities:
- Analysis of “As-is” status include performance measurement
- Analysis of Value added services
- Analysis of connection between ATM network and surrounding payment products
- Proposal of new model of ATM network ownership
- Preparation of RFI procedure for potential partners